East End: Hear No Evil Trilogy Book 1, Nana Malone


Nyla and the London Lords...there's animosity, cattiness, and a little too much zeal for getting dirt and it turned me off of Nyla here with East's book.  I know things will get better, they always do with this author, so I'm absolutely invested for the series knowing there will be two cliffhangers before we get to the truly happy resolution for everyone.

East and Nyla's relationship doesn't make sense to me yet, but again, I know it will by the end.  At the moment it's a lot of using one another and withholding potential going around that is likely meant to intrigue and tantalize, except it's not as successful as I was hoping.

That being said, there's beaucoup chemistry, holy geez is there chemistry.  Both in the between-the-sheets kind as well as in the feistiness between the two.  Nana Malone is master at getting two characters to practically singe the pages and then melt our hearts when all the feels get to the surface.  We've yet to get to the heart of the matter, both in the story plot as well as the relationship, so I'm looking forward to the roller coaster these two MC's will take me on.

*$5.99 on Amazon


Add to your Goodreads TBR list!


Catch me if you think you can...

There is no rest for the wicked.
And I have to confess, I have indeed been wicked.

I have one job.  Protect the team by keeping Interpol Agent, Nyla Kincaid, off our backs and out of our hair by any means necessary.  In the chess game of revenge, the queen reigns supreme.  And unfortunately for me, she's ready to topple the king.

She knows what we did.  What we stole.  Who we burned.  And she won't stop until she unearths all of our secrets.

I might be a member of the Elite, but I'm done being a gentleman.  If Nyla won't stop, she'll force me to play my hand.

I'm just as ruthless as she is, but unlike her, I don't believe in rules.

My name is East Hale, and these are my confessions.


Meet Nana


USA Today bestseller, Nana Malone's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she "borrowed" from her cousin.

It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen.  She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since.  With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter of time before she started creating her own characters.

While she waits for her chance at a job as a ninja assassin, in the meantime Nana works out her drama, passion, and sass with fictional characters every bit as sassy and kick butt as she thinks she is.

Follow Nana...


No comments:

Post a Comment