Baby Daddy Wanted: Masons Book 3, Hazel Kelly

Baby Daddy Wanted: A Not So Accidental Pregnancy Romance (The Masons Book 3) by [Hazel Kelly]

This was a cute story overall with two MC's that had a lot of likeable qualities.  Together you knew they were meant for humor, sweetness, spice, and love too.  While it took quite a bit longer than I felt necessary to get to all the realizations and confessions, I did feel that the ending was exactly what they needed.

The outcome of choosing a donor, a confession of intention, the fantastic snub to the ex...all of that was perfection for the story and the MC's.  I truly enjoyed their awesome moments when their humor, passion, and tenderness took center stage.

Their individual growth was a bit slow, but they did finally get to a point of both emotional healing and inner confidence which paved the way for them to be what the other needed.  They got to where they needed to be on their own and became something more, stronger, sweeter together.

*99¢ on Amazon
 Baby Daddy Wanted: Masons Book 3, Hazel Kelly

Who knew picking a baby daddy could be so much fun?

Maeve's ready to have a baby, but when she's dumped on New Year’s Eve by yet another tire kicker, she decides to stop waiting around for Prince Charming and start looking for a sperm donor. But as Maeve soon learns, picking a baby daddy is no easy task...

Finn
The stunning brunette perched on my favorite barstool has baby fever.
It’s one of the first things she tells me when I sit beside her after playing my set. She’s also just been dumped, but it's her Scotch that tells me that.

Talk about a bundle of baggage a bachelor like me doesn’t need in his life.
Yet there’s something about her that intrigues me, something that makes me believe she’d completely unravel if I could just find the thread that has her so tightly wound.

But she doesn’t give me the chance.
She dashes out before midnight like a fairytale princess with a pumpkin to catch.
She’ll be back, though. Not because I’m a suitable donor, but because I’m going to help her find one.

It’s the perfect arrangement.

We’ll flirt, have some filthy fun, and when she finds a baby daddy that meets her sky-high standards, I’ll bow out gracefully. No mess. No fuss. No feelings.

What could possibly go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment