True Colors, Anyta Sunday

True Colors (True Love) by [Sunday, Anyta]

Love, hate, angst, forgiveness...so many feels in this book.  A second-chance, friends to lovers, hate vs. love story that drew me in with the scars, both emotional and physical, of both young men.  Marco who had his confidence stolen by the betrayal from Oskar that he never thought would happen.  Oskar who scarred himself with his own cowardice.  This story is full of healing and light at the same time that each low is felt too, all through the lens of Marco's colors.

Each chapter had a different color for the title and gave a brief preview of what to expect from the contents.  The writing was beautiful and effective.  Oskar and Marco had so much imperfection that bonded one another through all the stages of their relationship.  While I found the confession via play a bit cheesy-dramatic, it fit their age and the theme of their interactions.

Overall I really enjoyed this story and have no qualms recommending others to become involved in the world Anyta Sunday has created around these young men.  I hope to read the first story in the series too so I'll be on the lookout for it at my library or anywhere else I can indulge on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment